Wednesday, October 26, 2011

If I was Green I Would Die! So I'm Blue:)

 No offense to the wonderful Mrs. Hautigan, but it’s all about the blue tape! Blue tape is absolutely AMAZING! That’s why it is now mandatory that it be put on every single white board in our school, and boy! Am I happy to see that! I know now exactly where to look when I want to see the day’s lessons. It helped me through a rough time in my life. (Flashback) You see, before blue tape came into my life, I could never ever find the lesson of the day. I used to look left, right, down, up, and then left again! I was so confused! But then the best thing happened, better than when they put jellyfish jelly on the krabby patties! My teachers put blue tape on the board! I could see clearly now that the blue tapes put on! I can see all the homework for to-daeeeeyyy! It was an absolute miracle! It’s not like I was always on the honor roll previous to its great appearance in my life, or anything (heh heh). Tape by any other color, is NOT as sweet! I know have something purposeful to look forward to every weekday from 7: 40 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and that is walking into a classroom with blue tape all over the board. Like, can life get any better?! 

6 comments:

  1. LoL Nice job. I hope everyone understands how much of a necessity Blue tape really is on a white board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaa very nice T'Shoy I completely "agree" with you on the seriousness of Blue Tape... Sorry Ms.Hautigan lol ;) very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tshoy, i must admit i heard your voice all throughout your blog. It was great and made me laugh! Love it & i completely agree: i DO get confused without the blue tape to direct me :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog (: blue tape is super important!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, BLUE TAPE IS THE ONLY KIND OF TAPE THERE IS. For me.

    ReplyDelete